Horse Play
Yesterday my mom and my sister Lindsay went to Lockwood to play volleyball. I woke up and my dad told me to come with him to the garden. We saw bunches of pumpkins, watermelon and cantaloupes. We picked cucumbers, beets, green beans and tomatoes. Then I went up to the house and went downstairs to play the Xbox. When I was done with the Xbox I came upstairs and my dad told me that mom was here. After dinner we went to our field and sprayed fly spray on my horse Cash. The end.
4 comments:
What a nice blog. I have no idea how to do one. I have added yours to my favorites so I can check it often. I'm glad you cleaned Baylee's room if you messed up.
Kathy
I agree. This is a great blog. I'm glad you started one. I don't have one, but you've inspired me to start. We'll see. I probably wouldn't do a very good job keeping up:)
This is cool, Shelby. Maybe we should start one to keep everyone posted on Makenna.
Shelby,
You have inspired us to start our own blog. You will probably need to help us with it.
Post a Comment