Monday, July 21, 2008

Soccer Camp

Today I started soccer camp. We did passing, shooting, realay races, heading, and at the end we played a game. I just started this whole blog thing so I don't know how to put pictures in yet but when I figure out how I will start then. Oh and thanks to the people that have been giving me coments. I enjoy reading them. The end

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet soccer camp was hot. Tell mom to check the time on your blog. I think it is off. Maybe you can help me start one sometime.

Makenna has been eating peaches. She has broken out each time she has eaten them so she won't get any for while.

Anonymous said...

Well I messed up and forgot to sign my name. Oops

Kathy

Jennifer Coffer said...

Shelby,

Thanks for the comment. I bet soccer camp was fun. Justin says you need to come play with him sometime. How is Cannon?