Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Springfield shopping

Since it was raining all night my soccer camp was canceled. But instead I went to Springfield with Mom, Baylee, and Lindsay. First we went to K-Mart to get me a backpack and things for my locker. Then we went to Lindsay's orthodonist appointment. It didn't take long because Lindsays retainer was just fine. Then we went to Sunshine Eye Clinic to get Lindsay's and Baylee's glasses. Then we went to Mcalister's for lunch. I had nachos and a huge sugar cookie. Then we went to the library. I didn't get any books but I played on the computer. Next we went to Hobby Lobby to get a present for my friends birthday party. Then we went to Pet Warehouse and got treats for Cannon and Gizmo. Then we went to a different library and I got 4 books. Then we went to Staples and bought school supplies then we went to Braums. I got Cookies and Cream ice cream there. Then we went to Papa Murphys to get pizza for supper. We had a busy but fun day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did have a busy day. Sounds like you did a lot. Glad you got to go to the pretty pink and purple place.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing me how to do this.
Poppy