Sunday, August 31, 2008

3 Day Weekend!!!

Friday morning Mom told me we were going to have a 3 day weekend! I couldn't wait till school was over!!! But part of that happiness was to see Micaylyn after school!! She goes to my school and her mom works at the High School. Mabye you haven't heard. My Mom teaches volleyball to the high schoolers now. But I'm sad. It's almost over. But I enjoyed it while it lasted. But I have one more day left. I will try to make the most of it. Today I had to work with my sisters in the garden. I hate the garden. From it I always get scraches on my legs from walking thru the prickley weeds. I know I probably spelt thru a different way but I spell it like that. I don't have anything elese to say so.....The End.

No comments: