Silo Ridge
Yesterday we all visited Grandma and Grandpa and ate at Silo Ridge. We got a reserved table. I got Grilled Chicken Alfredo. It was really yummy. Then we went home and played the Wii Fit. Oh yeah, I got a Wii Fit. Mom got a camera for her birthay. The End
3 comments:
Wow, I may have to come play. I thought mom was getting the WiFit for her bday. You are a very lucky little girl. Had a good day at school Thurs. You will have to let me know how you like your new school.
Kathy
Hi Shelby! I found your blog. You are doing a great job. What is a WiiFit? I have never heard of it. I have heard of a Wii game player, but not a WiiFit. I will see you on Monday. I love playing with you after school!
Micaylyn
Shelby,
E-mail me your home e-mail address and I will invite you to my blog again.
Micaylyn
Post a Comment