Sunday, October 12, 2008
Pancake Fry
Yesterday My Dad had his Pancake Fry. I got to help him work there. My job was to stand where custumers came in and I asked them what they wanted to drink. Then when only a few custumers were there, I washed some tables. It was fun. I brought Wilber, my cute little Webkin. Wilber is a pig. If you don't know what a Webkin is then I will tell you. A Webkin is where you get a little stuffed animal and it comes with a code that you type in and it becomes animated online. Oh, I forgot to write about Homecoming. So, I got to be in the volleyball float with Mom. I gave everybody in my class a high-five. Back to the Pancake Fry. If you came you probably noticed that it was pretty crouded. If you saw the parade, then tell me what you think. Leave me a comment. Remmember, I looooooove to read comments. I got a big balloon that said "SBU" on it. Today we went to Colombia and we watched Nebraska@Mizzou. Mizzou lost all three games. I got to slap all the volleyball girls hands. At the end of all the games I got to get signitures from all the players. I brought Wilber and Mizzou. Mizzou is my other Webkin. When Mizzou got a point, I would hold Mizzou up and say GO TIGERS!!! It is time for me to go to bed so.......Goodnight!!! The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Did you work the pancake day all day? That was very niec of you. I didn't watch the parade. I went to see Makenna.
Have a good week.
Hey Shelby - time for an update. You should check out Makenna's pictures of their blog. Haven't seen you for a while so maybe we can get together soon.
Kathy
Well too bad you didn't see the parade. It was really good. I'm sure me and Makenna can get together sometime. Don't worry Kathy.
Shelby
Post a Comment