Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wonderful Wedding

Last Saturday I went to Beth and Mark's wedding. Mark is my second cousin. His mom Kathy is my cousin. His grandma is Aunt June. At the wedding they had vanilla sprinkles to throw on them when they walked out. There was a roasted pig!!! He was yummy! I met a girl named Alexis Lee. She is very nice. They also had LOTS of food and fruit. They had put white lace on the back of some chairs. In the morning we went to Perkins. I had a french toast tower. Then we went to the cheifs game. They went into overtime. At the end we lost. The score was 25 to 30. It was a good game. The End

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You threw vanilla sprinkles. That sounds like fun. I am glad that you had a good time this weekend and that you were good.

Love,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Mark would be your 3rd cousin and Kathy would be your second cousin. You forgot to tell the part about Aunt June falling and hurting herself. I am just glad that she is okay.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Vanilla sprinkles? Interesting. zdoiunfd like you had fun. Maybe I can get you and Cooper together sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea where zdoiunfd came from. I typed sounds.

KD

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelby!
Guess what? I'm getting glasses. I wil have them after Thanksgiving. They are pink
Micaylyn