Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sorry, Gingersnaps, Play, Football, Tan-Tar-A , Rain, and More Football!

Sorry that I haven't been writing much. It has been a really busy two months, so I haven't had time to add to this. Here is my first story. On Friday, Logan, Makenzie, Nakia, (my friends) and I went to my special education teacher, Mrs. Grabowski's, house. Her house was really cool. When you first get in there, you see a old fashioned organ that you have to pedal to make work. There, we made gingersnap cookies....by ourselves! Also on Friday, Baylee, Lindsay, Mom, and I went to the Bolivar Liberators football game. It was the last home football game, so there were balloons and pom poms everywhere. The reason Dad wasn't at the game leads to the next story. He was in Sedalia for a million meetings! So the next morning, Lindsay, Mom, and I headed up to where he was. We got to stay in a really fancy hotel called Tan-Tar-A. The next morning, we went to Kansas City to see the Kansas City Cheifs play. I was the smart one, though, because I convinced my parents to bring in the Cheif ponchos, and it poured!!! If you want to come to my Mrs. Grabowski play, come tommorow to the Intermediate School by 8:30. I guess in the end, it was a good weekend. The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice update. You had a busy weekend.

Kathy said...

I left the other update. Just forgot to sign it.

Kathy