Saturday, December 19, 2009

Half Day, Total Presents From Me, and the Nutcracker

Yesterday was a half day so all of the Bolivar schools got out at 12:45. We got out early because of Christmas. Now it is officially Christmas break. We had a HUGE Christmas party yesterday in my classroom. We had a auction, too. I got a foam disk shooter, a sticky hand,and some bubble gum from the auction. I like the disk shooter the best. Presents from me that are under the tree: 4! 1 for Baylee, 1 for Lindsay, 1 for Mom, and 1 for Dad. Today at noon I am going to go to Springfield to see my friend, Maggie, preform in the Nutcracker. Then I will eat lunch with them, then I will go home with Maggie'sdad ad brote. I m really exited. We are about to eat breakfast, so I have to go. The End

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the see the Nutcracker a few years ago and loved it. I hope you had fun. I will try to get you, Cooper and Luke together after New Years. Have a great Christmas and a great break from school.