Today is my birthday!!! I am very excited. But, I am also a bit sad. I am sad because on Saturday, Poppy broke his hip at about 11:00 at night. Now, he is in the Hospital. But he is getting better. And.....since CMH in Bolivar isn't as big as St. John's in Springfield, I can go inside and acually SEE Poppy. I like when I get to see him and I think he likes to see me, too. Now, I will tell you what I got from my parents for my birthday.
Dad: A cool watch that glows in the dark, and a pair of binoculars that can take pictures.
Mom: A Volley Lite- A volleyball for my age, and a pair of spandex for playing games.
I loved what I got and I can't wait until Poppy is out of the Hospital and home and walking again. Get Better, Poppy!
2 comments:
Shelby,
I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday. Sorry about Poppy. I didn't know you could go in to see him now so that is good. I'm anxious to see your camera dad got you. Like your new background.
Thanks, I worked hard on finding it!
Post a Comment