Monday, May 24, 2010
Last Day Of School And My Alaska Journal
The 19th of May was the last day of school. In my fourth grade class, we had a auction. Mrs. Nelson had bought alot of stuff from the store and we payed our fake class money in an auction to get the stuff. I got alot of things. But my two favorite were a picture frame and some glass china for Baylee when she goes to college. It was a really fun day. On to my next story. Yesterday, my Mom found my journal for Alaska while she was cleaning. I have a journal for Alaska filled with information on Alaska so that I will know all about it when we go on vacation. A very exciting Alaskan Cruise. Right now there is 13 days left. I am very very very excited for the cruise. I think I will have alot of fun. But I need to start packing. I wish that it was closer, like, 2 days!!! Oh, well! I will just have to wait! The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment