Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Chistmas Idol Day Two
Today was the second day of Christmas Idol in my class. Me and Florangel got to sing Feliz Navidad. Then we moved on to the next round. In the next round we got to pick the song that we wanted to sing. But there is a catch. We had to sing by ourself. I was thinking about it and I figured that we Wish You A Merry Christmas would be a perfect song for my voice. So I got up there and sang it. It turns out that 2 other girls decided that We Wish You A Merry Christmas was a good song for their voice too. Then Ms. Cole had all of the people that sang their solos go to the front of the room. She had me, Makenzie, Florangel, and Jacob step forward. We were moving on to the championship!!! We have to do a solo again. I don't know what I am going to sing yet. I hope I will decide by tomorrow. If you want to find out what happened yesterday during Christmas Idol Day One just scroll down. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time in your classroom. Can't wait to hear how it turns out. Nice job. Hope your tests went well.
Post a Comment