Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Idol Day One

Today my teacher, Ms. Cole, had us do a fun activity in Social Studies. Christmas Idol!!! She chose two other people to judge with her, and then she assigned each table a song. My table included myself, Florangel, Jonathan, John, Asia, K-Lin, and Shawn. We sang Jingle Bells first. Then we had to split up. Our group did boys and girls. There were four girls and three boys. My group of girrls had to sing Frosty the Snowman next. We continued on to the next level. Then we had to get into groups of one or two. I got with Florangel. We were told to sing Feliz Navidad. We didn't have enough time to get to me and Florangel (pronounced floor-angel), but we will sing Feliz Navidad tommorow. I am pretty excited for tommorow, but after social studies I have two tests. I Science test and a Math test. I am not excited for that! Oh, well!
I hope I do good, because if I get good grades on both tests, I will get all A's for this semester, so there is alot of pressure on these two little test. Wish me luck on both singing Feliz Navidad with Florangel and on my two tests in science and math. I really wish that I will get good grades so that I can get that huge Hershey chocolate bar in the end of the year for getting all A's all of my three years at the Intermediate School! Merry Christmas!

No comments: