Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUMMERTIME!

Hi! I'm happy to be writing again on my blog again! Do you like my new design?! I know it is just June, but why not get into the patriotic spirit a month early? Well, school is out and I am glad! I completed my first week of summer school three days ago. I have two more weeks to go before summer school is out. I have two classes, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. My morning class is called Movies, Munchies, and More, a class where you watch movies and make/eat snacks. My teacher for the morning class is Mrs. Welch. My afternoon class is called Cookie Monster, a cooking class where we make cookies every day. The teacher for Cookie Monster is Mrs. Funk. I am excited for this weekend, but I will post why later. Well, be expecting quite a few posts this summer. I am expecting lots of swimming and fun for me this summer and I hope you are too!

No comments: