Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Remembered! And Some School Stuff, Too :)

Hi everyone!  I kinda forgot about this blog until about yesterday and I decided to start posting again!!!  Well, I am in 7th grade now, and I am LOVING it!  I made the volleyball team and today will be my 8th practice.  On Monday, we got our jerseys and I am number 12!  I am so excited for volleyball this year!  Our first game is September 10th, at El Dorado, but our first home game is the next day, September 11th, here at the Middle School, at 5:30.  I can't wait! Getting back to school, I am a Library Worker in 8th hour, so I can help my AWESOME librarian, Mrs. Methvin, everyday!  And, my best friend, Maggie Hopwood, is a Library Worker that hour, too, so we can see each other everyday!  Any way, I am excited that I remembered this blog and now I can start writing in it again!  I love changing the background and all that other stuff.  I am trying to write at least 3 times a week, but more would be great!  So, I would LOVE it if you guys could comment because I am really excited that I am getting this blog up and running again!  I hope you enjoy it!  Bye!

Shelby :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I plan to be at your game on September 11. Glad you decided to start posting again.