Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Day :)

Today was a pretty good day!  This morning I had school and library worker (my favorite class of the day), and I had volleyball practice after school.  In volleyball, we did conditioning, and I don't like that very much. :( I would've posted earlier, but we had to go from volleyball practice straight to open house tonight at school, so I didn't have any time to get to a computer.  Now we are at the first high school volleyball game, and I am posting from my moms iPad. I am watching the varsity game and we just started the second set, and won the first set!  I am really excited to get home and get some sleep, but I also have to work on my book report for school when I get home.  This is my first book report, but it is a toughie.  I have to read a book that doesn't have sequel or is part of a series of any kind. And all of the best books have sequels and series in my opinion.  Anyway, the game is almost over so I have got to go... I will post if Bolivar won or not. :)

Shelby :)

No comments: