Friday, August 31, 2012

My Quiz...

I promised a quiz, so here it is! Just comment your answers and I will announce who did the best Sunday or Monday.  Okay, are you ready?  Here are the rules :
1. There will be one math question, and two social studies questions.
2. You cannot use a calculator, the internet, a encyclopedia, or any other thing that might give away the answers. 
3. Remember, just do your best, and NO CHEATING!
Here are the questions.
Math:  -4 - 33 = ???
Social Studies: #1: Name the five themes of geography (you do NOT have to define them)
#2:  What is the difference between weather and climate???

And that is the end of the quiz. 
Well, I have got to go get some sleep.  Volleyball everyday sure can make you tired!  Goodnight :)

Shelby :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

1. -37

2. Location, Place, Region, Movement, and something about how humans deal with the earth (i think)

3. weather are the conditions over a short amount of time and climate is over a long period


I am guessing these are things you are learning in school because it is also what my students are learning.

Kathy said...

Jennifer's answers sound good to me because I didn't know all of them. Nice job asking questions Shelby.