Well, I am sorrry about not posting for a really long time, but I have been pretty busy. But that might not happen any longer. Today is our last volleyball practice, tomorrow is our last volleyball game, and the last time we play on the 7th grade team will be on Saturday, at our COC Tournament. I am pretty sure we are gonna win COC :) Anyway, I will try to post much more after the season is through. Which is very soon! Our game tomorrow is against Marshfield. I am pretty sure we will beat them, because we have at a different tournament before. And then, our first game at COC is against Logan Rogersville. Not really excited about that game, because they are pretty good, but I know we can beat them. We beat them in one set when we traveled to Log Rog during the season, but then we went to 3 sets, and they one the other two. Well, my computer is not cooperating, and it will shut down due to "updates" in about three minutes. I guess I better go. Wish me and my tem luck!
Shelby :)
1 comment:
Good luck Thurs. night and Sat. I hope to see you play for a little while on Thurs.
Post a Comment