Friday, September 12, 2008
Babysitting Makenna
Yesterday I got to help Kathy babysit Makenna. First Kathy picked me up at my Mom's vollyball practice. Then we went to Jennifer's school in Willard to pick up Makenna. Then Kathy let me choose where to eat. I chose Subway. She said she liked where I chose because it was really close to the gym. I had a kids meal with a ham sandwitch and lemonade. Afterwards Kathy bought me a chocolate chip cookie. Then we went to the Willard game. When we got there I got to hold Makenna and feed her, her formula. Then I played with my friends during the game. When the game was done I got to ride the bus home with my Mom. We went to Casey's gas staition to eat. Since I had already ate my supper I got ice cream. Today I am very tired. Time for a nap. Goodnight. The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad I got to play with you. Maybe we can play again sometime. Grandma Kathy is helping me type this. I spent the night in Bolivar and I stayed up late playing so I'm going to go take a nap now. Thanks for babysitting me.
Makenna
Post a Comment