Piano Lessons
Today I started piano lessons. My teacher is Marilyn Davis. I already knew her because I used to sit and talk to her because she works at my mom's school. She gave me 2 new piano books. One has songs in it and the other one has worksheets. Piano lessons were really fun. I am learning 5 songs already and I have practiced them already tonight. I have to practice them 4 times each day. I can't wait to go back next week. I am very excited today because there are only 2 more days before I get to help Kathy babysit Makenna. Now I am needing to go to bed. The end
2 comments:
I'm glad you liked piano lessons. Keep practicing. I know your teacher. Your just ask her if she know me. I have the "Makenna Bag" packed for Thursday. See you Thurs.
I'm so glad your passing on my Shelby Bag. See you after school. Shelby
Post a Comment