Saturday, September 6, 2008

Go Liberators!!! Again

Yesterday we went to the football game. I caught a rubber football. It is light yellow. I sat by Julia and Cammele again. I didn't like when it rained today because I had to feed the animals in it. But I had fun at Kathy's(we played in the rain). Makenna was there. Then Cooper and Luke showed up. We played with Makenna. But she was sleepy so she didn't talk or play with us much. But she gave me a high five. When we were about to leave her house Lindsey Lehmen pulled in. Before we left Kathy asked me if I wanted to help her babysit Makenna. I said yes. The End

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a great Saturday. I was sick yesterday and didn't do much but lay around. Dandy & Cinnamon laid around with me on the couch. It rained at my house too and I had lots of birds eating. Guess the rain makes them hungry.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Saturday. I was sick Saturday and didn't do much of anything. Jordan & Jud were in & out of my garage fixing a lawn mower they broke. They were mowing between rains. I have a lot of birds at the feeder today because of the rain, I guess. Dandy & Cinnamon are lazy today too.

Anonymous said...

Shelby,

I don't like to be in the rain either. It was a soggy day. Hope you liked the corn.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

I went shopping today with Karen Lurvey. We went to Metro and ate at Cracker Barrel, I had chicken & dumplings because my stomach had been hurting. I am going to Lindsay's birthday party with Grandpa Sunday. I am anxious to see Baylee, Lindsay & Shelby and Gizmo & the new kitten (forgot her name). I forgot to pet her last time I was at your house.