Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My Birthday
Two days ago was my birthday. It was really fun because I had a birthday party with all my family there. I showed Nanny and Aunt June how to play on Build-a-Bearville. That is where you go and type in you ID code and your Key code that comes on your bear's cirtificate. You get the cirtificate from Build-a-Bear where you make and buy your own bear. I have Rudy and Gabby alive on there. I have made a post on each of them a while ago. You can read their posts if you want to find out more about them. I got a lot of presents at my birthday party. Like my jewlry box I got from Grandma that I really like. I also like the clothes Nanny gave to me and the clothes Aunt Kim gave to me. And all the movies I got. I loved the things my mom and dad gave to me. I loved all my presents. I have got to school now. But don't forget that my program is this thursday and I get to do a speaking part. Bye. The End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great birthday. I know you will do a great job at your program.
Kathy
Hope you are having a good weekend in Arkansas. Come see me sometime.
Kathy
Post a Comment