Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Wrong Moods

Today I went to a Easter Egg hunt at the park. Since I was 2nd grade and up, I got to go over by the lake to hunt for eggs. It was really fun. Except there were alot of kids there so it only took 2 minutes or so to pick up all the eggs. Mikayla was there so we found the eggs together. I got alot of rings and erasers. Mikayla dropped her eggs in the middle of the hunt so I helped her pick them up. When all the eggs were gone, I saw a little girl that only had 7 or 8 eggs because she got there when almost all of the eggs were gone. I walked up to her and gave her 8 or 9 of my eggs. Then the boy that stood beside me gave her 2. I didn't know who she was. My mom said I did two deeds of the day. When I got home, I was cleaning for our guests and the Easter Bunny when I found a necklace that said 'Moody Jewlery' on the tag. I took the necklace out of the holder and put it on. It said I was mad when really I was happy I just got a new necklace ecpecially one that changes color! Now it says I am anxious. I wonder why. Maybe because Easter is tommorow. What WRONG moods! I must be like Judy Moody in my book where she is always in different moods. Oh, well. Bye. The End

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Shelby,

That was very nice of you to share your eggs. I hope you had a Happy Easter.