Saturday, September 1, 2012

M-I-Z! Z-O-U!

Well, it is 9:12 right now, and we just left the football game.  We are in the car going home.  We left the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, and here's why.  It wasn't really that close of a game.  When we left, the score was 42 to 3.  Mizzou has been ahead the whole game!  Plus, for the majority of the game, it was raining.  And I was tired.  And so was the rest of my family.  Good thing we brought a change of clothes, or else we would look like soaked dogs!  Anyway, my favorite part of the Mizzou game was seeing the new turf, and watching Marching Mizzou.  Marching Mizzou is Mizzou's marching band, if you didn't know.  They do really cool things.  They spell out Mizzou and Tigers with their bodies in a matter of seconds!  Anyway, I also liked seeing Dorial Green-Beckham play.  He even caught a touchdown pass! And, in Marching Mizzou, I liked watching the baton twirler.  She did flips and twirls and other cool stuff with her baton.  She was fun to watch.
Anyway, I have been typing for a while and I am kinda starting to get a headache, so I'm gonna go.  Talk to you soon! Goodnight!

Shelby :)
  

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Glad you had a clothes change. I don't much like watching football in the rain and only do it if I have someone in my family playing.

One more week until your first volleyball game.

Have a good week.