Sorry I haven't been able to post for a while, I have been a little busy. I got alot of homework yesterday, and I just forgot about my blog on Monday! Sorry, guys! But anyway, the quiz answers are...
Math: -37
Social Studies: Movement, Place, Location, Region, and Human-Enviornment Interaction.
Social Studies: Weather is the weather right now, and climate is the weather of a place over a long period of time.
So the winners are.....JENNIFER and KATHY!
Good job guys! You got all the questions right! Anyway, today I have an orthodontist appoinment is Springfield with Dr. Cash. I am going to have a check-up, and change the colors on my braces. I might get them tightened, too. I don't know what is really going to happen. But, I am going to see if Dad will take me to IHOP after my appointment for breakfast, since our appointment is at 8:30. Well, we are going to leave in a little while, so I will have to let you go. Once again, good job Jennifer and Kathy, and I hope you all have a good day!
Shelby :)
1 comment:
Well did you go to IHOP?
Post a Comment